B&Co Working Place
do you want to open
We create work spaces with a collaborative and ergonomic design to enhance the creativity and productivity of professionals.
With a unique and innovative concept, we unite work and personal life by making different services available to facilitate the day-to-day life of employers and employees: Offices, coworking spaces, events, catering, Gym…
A space that adapts to the needs of companies where the client can benefit from both the comfort of working at home and the social richness of working in a company.
At B&Co there are hundreds of coworkers from all professions who work in our spaces. They share their experiences and knowledge over coffee. autonomous, Small business, start-ups, large groups or associations, everyone has the same wish: work with those who inspire you!
We encourage exchanges, the innovation, the sharing of values and also the creation of a network to create synergies between our co-workers.
Work life and social life can go hand in hand. We improve the quality of life of companies and employees by creating flexible workspaces, creatives, inspiring and motivating places where you can network.
The evolution of B&Co Working Place:
In 2014 nace B&Co Working Place en Montpellier. After creating 15 flexible workspaces in France, in 2022 arrives in Spain with the opening of B&Co Girona.
- Saint Herblain (Nantes)
- Montpellier (7 B&Co)
B&Co Working Place
¡El coworking, a trending concept!
How does franchise B&Co Working Place?
Open a franchise B&Co has many advantages:
- A growing market
- investment opportunities
- Digital Strategy Ratio
– space operation
– Communication and space opening campaign
– Human resource management support
– Administrative and financial management
– Safety rules
– Commercial technical standards
– space planning
– Team management
– Access to our network of professionals
– Establish vision and culture B&Co Working Place
– Training in general construction management
– Event Creation: take advantage of our network of collaborators (wellness, Health…)
How to apply to be a franchisee of B&Co?
– Have a building of minimum 1.000 m2 that meets the requirements of B&Co
– Building located in urban centers, business parks or on highways
– Entry of €18,000 / without VAT.
IT INCLUDES: Validation and advice on the premises + Realization of furniture and lighting distribution plan + Delivery and installation of furniture and signage
– Royalties: 10% Yearly
– The initial capital expenditure is calculated between 100 and 450 euros per m2.
If you have the resources and the desire to participate in the revolution of new workspaces as a franchise partner of B&Co, We will be delighted that you become part of the B family&Co Working Place.
C/ Santa Coloma, 99
17005 Girona (spain)
M. 680 92 78 98